The Making of Men Camp is a contemporary Rites of Passage program based on years of research conducted by Dr Arne Rubinstein – author of the book ‘The Making of Men’.
When your son is between the ages of 14 and 17 years old he is experiencing many dramatic physical and psychological changes. This is a very exciting time, but also potentially the most dangerous and confusing time of his young life.
In short, your son is becoming a young man. If he does not have positive guidance and clear direction to develop a healthy vision of his new role as a young man he may never grow out of his boyish behaviour, and is more likely to succumb to negative influences that can lead to withdrawal from family and school, aggression, addiction, and mental health issues. Our camps provide boys with that positive guidance and education to prevent them going down the wrong path.
Your son will gain the necessary skills, lessons and values he needs to develop into a respectful, responsible and happy young man. A young man that has a clear and healthy vision for his future, and also his role within your family, social circles, and the wider community.
Price: $2,900 per duo
Payment plans available.
● Learn crucial life skills and values such as respect, gratitude, honesty and responsibility.
● Strengthen family relationships through better communication, understanding, and respect for one another.
● Provide a healthy vision of masculinity while your son is still young, instead of trying to fix ingrained, negative behaviour when he is an adult.
● Increase his consideration and consciousness of others, and the consequences of his actions.
● Teaches boys it is ok to show emotions and seek help when needed.
● Provides boys with the time, space and guidance for self-reflection and developing a positive vision for the man they want to become.
We understand that this experience effects the entire family and it includes a Mothers Program, as well as a workbook to integrate the learnings back into your usual routine after the camp.
Our 2022 Calendar is fully booked. Please plan ahead and secure a spot in our 2023 Calendar below.
Preventative approach providing a healthy vision of masculinity while your son is still young, instead of trying to fix ingrained, negative behavior when he is an adult.
Learn the skills needed to become a motivated, responsible and resilient young man. Strengthen family relationships through better communication, understanding, and respect for one another.
Increase self-esteem and develop more confident communication and social skills.